Genesee Regional Bank held its official ribbon-cutting ceremony for the re-located Greece Branch on Friday, Feb. 15. With more space and additional features for our customers, we are pleased to be adding to our footprint in the Town of Greece. We were pleased to have a number of customers, associates and special guests available to help us celebrate. Thank you to the following for sharing in this wonderful event:
- Sarah Lentini, our co-host and President and CEO of the Greece Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Joseph Robach, New York State Senator for the 56th District
- Jeff Adair, Chief Economic Development Officer for Monroe County
- Andy Conlon, Receiver of Taxes for the Town of Greece, representing Supervisor Bill Reilich
- Kevin Donohue, Director of Membership for the Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce
Stop by and visit us the next time you are in the area.
4180 West Ridge Road
Rochester, NY 14626
See our social media channels for additional photos!