GRB offers a range of options for commercial real estate financing. Whether you’re an experienced real estate developer or an entrepreneur looking to purchase property or expand an existing building, GRB’s business banking team can help find the right financing strategy.
With local decision-making, GRB provides solutions designed for the Rochester market. We know this region and support the growth and development of this community. Our employees and decision-makers live and work here. That knowledge, coupled with superior service, helps GRB simplify commercial real estate financing for:
- Commercial Mortgages. Commercial mortgages provide flexible funding for any number of business ventures. Finance an office, shopping mall, industrial park, hotel, apartment, storage facility, or other property. GRB has competitive rates and terms for developers, investors, and owners.
- SBA Lending. GRB is one of the region’s top U.S. Small Business Administration lenders, earning the “Delegated Lender” designation. Being a Delegated Lender is the highest level of authority granted to process and close SBA loans.
- Construction Loans. We love to watch Rochester grow. Talk to us about financing a new construction project or renovating a current property.
- Credit Line Mortgages. Have the resources your business needs on demand with a secured line of credit.
- Letters of Credit. GRB issues Letters of Credit to help facilitate business deals. A Letter of Credit guarantees that a buyer’s payment to a seller is received on time and for the correct amount.
Contact our Commercial Real Estate Team to talk about your specific Commercial Real Estate financing needs. Fill out the Contact us Today form below and we’ll get right back to you.
Contact us Today