On which devices can I use Apple Pay?
You can set up an Apple Pay Digital Wallet on eligible iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Mac devices. Please see Apple’s compatible devices to ensure your device is eligible.
How do I add my GRB Debit Card to Apple Pay?
- Open Apple Wallet app on your device.
- Take a picture of your debit card within the wallet app or type your debit card number in manually.
- Enter your 3-digit security code from the back of your debit card.
- You may be prompted for additional verification. You will be provided with the option to receive a one-time passcode sent via text message and/or email to your mobile phone number or email that GRB has on file. If you prefer, you will also have the option to call GRB to verify your card. Once you receive the one-time passcode, return to your Apple Pay app and enter the code.
- Confirm card and accept the Genesee Regional Bank Terms & Conditions
- Make your GRB Debit Card your default payment card!
How do I add my GRB Debit Card to Apple Pay on an Apple Watch?
To set up your GRB debit card on your Apple Watch, just open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. Then select the “Wallet & Apple Pay” option. Tap “Add a Credit or Debit Card.” Use the camera within the Wallet app on your iPhone to capture your card information. Or, you can choose to type it in manually.
How do I know if Apple Pay is accepted at a retailer?
Look for the contactless symbol and/or the Apple Pay logo on the retailer’s card reader or elsewhere in the store to make a purchase with Apple Pay. See a sample of retailers that accept Apple Pay.
How do I make an Apple Pay digital wallet payment in a store?
Hold your phone or Apple Watch near a participating retailer’s card reader or double click the home button to get cards ready from the lock screen (if enabled in your Wallet & Apple Pay settings). Your GRB debit card will appear on your screen.
- To pay with your phone, just place your finger on Touch ID™. Hold it there until you see Done and checkmark on the Wallet display.
- If you are using your Apple Watch, hold the display of the Apple Watch up to the reader until you feel a tap.
- To pay with Face ID double-click the side button, then glance at your iPhone to authenticate with Face ID, or enter your passcode. Hold the top of your iPhone within a few centimeters of the contactless reader. When complete, you will see Done and a checkmark on the display.