Your Community Bank
“I was hesitant to switch to GRB since there are no branches near my practice or my home. But with the remote deposit check scanner, there’s no need for a branch. It’s made my practice much more efficient.”
John Guerrieri, DDS
Virtual Check Deposit
GRB has arrived in your office! Our Virtual Check Deposit service provides a flexible way to make deposits right at your desk. This cost-effective solution provides your company with a scanner and a secure, web-based interface to deposit checks directly into your account. It's safe and simple. Training, support, and maintenance are provided free of charge by GRB. Contact us for more information.
Convenience: scan checks for deposit 7am - 7pm Monday - Friday. The user-friendly scanner can process either single checks or batches.
- Efficiency: Cut down on lost productivity and costs of driving to the bank, and making deposit tickets and check copies for record keeping.
- Availability: Funds deposited before 7pm are effective same day, with next-day availability.
Utilize the Automated Clearing House (ACH) to receive payments electronically, and track detailed payment information using GRB’s EDI Reporting service.
On September 23, 2016, the banking industry will be introducing a new faster electronic payment option for eligible transactions known as Same Day ACH “SDA”. Please see our FAQs below for additional information:
What is Same Day ACH?
The National Automated Clearinghouse Association (NACHA) has implemented a rule to allow eligible ACH transactions to process faster. This rule change will enable ACH Originators to send eligible transactions to settle on the same day as initiation.
Will GRB be offering Same Day ACH?
GRB will be accepting all Same Day ACH transactions as a receiving institution. You will need to be an approved ACH Originator in order to initiate Same Day ACH transactions.
- Phase 1 will be effective on September 23, 2016. It requires all institutions to receive eligible Same Day ACH payments. Offering origination of Same Day ACH transactions will be optional for all institutions.
- Phase 2 will become effective on September 15, 2017. It will add the availability of processing eligible Same Day ACH debit transactions.
- Phase 3 will be effective on March 16, 2018 and will require institutions to post Same Day ACH transactions by 5 PM local time.
What types of ACH transactions are eligible for Same Day ACH processing?
Initially, only credit files will be eligible until the implementation of phase 2 on September 15, 2017, which will include debit transaction processing. Also, international transactions and transactions above $25,000 will not be eligible for same day processing.
What can I do to prepare for Same Day ACH?
Contact your customers and merchant processing service providers to see if they will be sending Same Day ACH transactions, as your account will be eligible to receive them as of September 23, 2016.
Is there an additional fee to receive a Same Day ACH?
There will be no additional charge to receive a Same Day ACH transaction.
Will traditional ACH transactions be impacted by this change?
There will be no impact to traditional ACH transactions. They will continue to settle within the normal 1-2 day timeframe.