We understand that email has become the preferred method for corporate communication. However, email isn’t a private conversation – it can still be easy for others to intercept and use to commit fraud.
GRB is committed to protecting your sensitive information. In order to maintain the confidentiality of private information sent via email, while ensuring compliance with privacy and regulations such as HIPAA, GLBA, State Data Security Laws, we have implemented an email encryption service through Zix Corporation, the leader in email encryption services. This service will help us protect outbound email containing sensitive information, such as social security numbers, driver’s license numbers, and account information.
You can exchange confidential information with GRB using our ZixPort solution. Zixport is a secure, web-based messaging portal. Emails to and from the bank are encrypted to protect private information such as account numbers, Social Security numbers, tax ID numbers, tax returns, financial statements, and transaction details.
Send a Secure Email to GRB
Creating a Secure Email Account
The first time you access Secure Email, you will be prompted to create an account with an email address and a password. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you entered. Click the link in the confirmation email to complete the account set up. You can now begin using your Secure Email account.
Sending a Secure Email
Send a Secure Email to any email address at GRB.
- Click on the Secure Email button above.
- At the Secure Email login screen, enter the email address and password you created your Secure Email account with.
- Once logged in, create a new email message by clicking on the “Compose” tab.
Receiving a Secure Email
When we send you an email with confidential information, the message is encrypted and sent to our Secure Email Message Center for you to retrieve.
- When we send you a Secure Email, you will receive an email alert.
- Follow the link and enter the email address and password you created your Secure Email account with. If you are a first-time user, establish a password here by following the prompts. The password you establish can be used to exchange all future Secure Email with GRB.
- Receive and reply to email directly from the Secure Email Message Center, or save the email and attachments to your computer.