Welcome to the GRBblog! Get to know GRB, Rochester's only locally owned and managed commercial bank. A commercial bank, but also a community bank, with an entrepreneurial spirit about everything we do. We're committed to Growing Rochester Business and making our community a better place to live and work.
The GRBblog is where we post bank news and information, stories about the great organizations we support, and share relevant local and national business news.
Greece Chamber Announces Civic Award Winners
The Greece Chamber of Commerce announced today the winners of their 2011 Civic Awards. GRB is proud to be a sponsor of this event, which highlights the impressive people and places that are working to make Greece an even better place to live and work. The awards ceremony will take place on 4/28 at the Greece Marriott.
The 2011 winners:
- Greece Business Person of the Year - Paul Chatfield, Chatfield Engineers
- Girlie Goodwin Citizen of the Year - Carol Wasilewski
- Senior Citizen of the Year - Donna Hutchinson, Two Doors Community Resource Center
- Lifetime Achievement - Roger Battaglia, St. Joseph's Villa
- Spirit of the Chamber - Brook House Restaurant
- Curb Appeal - Greece Assembly of God
Awards for new or rehabilitated buildings are being given to the following businesses:
- New Construction - South Pointe Landing (Gallina Development Corp.)
- New Construction - Unity at Ridgeway (Unity Health System & Broadstone Real Estate)
- New Construction - Homewood Suites
- New Retail Construction - Key Bank
- New Residential Construction - Ada Ridge Court II (Pathstone Corporation)
- Neighborhood Enhancement - Perri's Pizza
- Rehabilitation of Existing Space - Rochester Immediate Care
- Rehabilitation of Existing Space - The Bike Zone
- Commercial Renovation - Buckman's Plaza (Buckman Enterprises)
Click here for more information.